Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 215: Eugene

Packed up my gear and headed back to the car. As you can tell, I am moving rather fast. It may seem as though I don't really get to enjoy everything but I really am; would one more night in the woods make me appreciate the Crater Lake National Park more? Like I have said before, I want to see all that I possibly can, and you can't do that by sticking around for a week just to take in the beauty of Crater Lake. Gots to go.

My goal was to make it to the coast and then head north to Portland tomorrow and stop in Eugene for lunch. Well I had no clue that Eugene is home to the University of Oregon; it is such a beautiful campus that looks like it was built last year. Luscious green grass and plants everywhere acompanied by new aged buildings that had plenty of glass. I decided to stay and explore the campus a little bit.

Luckily the motel I was staying in had a little kitchen in it so I was finally able to cook the pasta that I bought weeks ago. A little "home-cooked meal" to put me to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment