Wednesday, August 14, 2013

South America Wrap Up

Well South America was rather hard to navigate since I know very little Spanish. A good amount of the backpackers are either from South America or Spain; I also met a good amount of US Spanish teachers who were taking some form of a sabbatical in South America. So for someone who's knowledge of Spanish stems only from three semesters in high school, I was a little out of my element. Of course there were tourists who were like me or couldn't even speak Spanish, we would tend to stick together, combining all of our terrible Spanish in an attempt to get by.

I'll be honest, (aside from hunting) I would have liked to just go ahead to Bolivia. I spent my time in Argentina and Chile mainly in transit/resting; aside from Mendoza, I didn't really do much. However, I not losing sleep over it, I enjoyed my time in SA and was happy to see the places that I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment