Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 194: La Paz

This morning, I headed to the only restaurant that I could find on the island to get some breakfast. Well, breakfast took about a hour and a half. First they brought out the juice, 10 minutes later, they brought out a piece of bread and butter, 20 minutes later, they brought out my coffee.... and so on.

Because of breakfast, I missed the first boat out of here. Luckily, another one was not far behind. Once I got back to Copacabana, I hung out in the town while I waited for the next bus back to La Paz.

The bus ride back to La Paz, ended up taking over twice as long as it did before. Since it was Saturday, there were a bunch of markets going on in these little towns. These markets really slowed down traffic as the flow of pedestrians really took over the road.

I ended up getting into La Paz pretty late. I hung out at the bar upstairs, enjoyed the microbrew and the company of other backpackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment