Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 203: Los Angeles, West Hollywood

I spent the majority of Monday hanging out with Andre. He owns his own furniture company and only opens by appointment, so he live somewhat of a work-free life, filling his time with surfing and beaching. We headed to Ocean Beach and hung out at a local dive bar for a drink. Afterwards, Andre had his afternoon appointments, so I headed off for LA.

In LA, I am meeting up with a college friend, Wrenn. She works pretty late into the night, so I swung by her office, grabbed her keys and headed to her house. Once I got settled in, her two room mates arrived and we all hung out until Wrenn got home. Wrenn and I headed to some fancy bar around midnight for drinks and to catch up. It was great to hear about her new life in LA and tell her some stories of the world. A little after midnight, this entourage of people walked in and one of the girls was wearing crazy makeup all over her face, she kinda looked like the joker. "Who is that ugly beast?" "That's Lady Gaga," Wrenn replied. Jeez, she looks like such an idiot. I definitely don't understand the Hollywood culture yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment