Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 201: San Diego

Day one in San Diego, time to do it right! We grabbed some mega burritos for lunch. Have an American sized meal: check!


I then headed off to do my own thing for a little. I mailed my heavy winter stuff and some gifts home, got a haircut, and bought some camping supplies. After that, I met up with Andre and his friends at Pacific Beach. I enjoyed an afternoon of Bocce Ball with a new group of friends. 


Afterwards we headed to one of their houses that was close by, spending the afternoon playing drinking games in the front yard and grilling up some hamburgers and hot dogs (what they would consider a barbecue). 

Later that night, Andre and I headed back to his place. We grabbed some dinner and just hung out at his place for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment