Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 166: Gualeguay

This morning I hunted with a good family friend, JW, who is known for his spectacular shot, so I had to stay on my toes if I wanted to get any shooting in. We ended up having a good hunt and I was able to hold my own against JW.

That afternoon, Boyd and I hunted together. It was great to reminisce on our travels in Asia and catch up on what we have been up to since we parted ways in Thailand. The ducks were not flying at all where we first were, so the guides moved us to another spot, which was equally as bad. Not the typically Argentinian hunt you hear about or would like to experience. While the birds were not flying, the hunt was still fun.

That night we celebrated Boyd's brothers', Rozier's, 25th birthday with a grand cake after dinner. With the jokes and drinks flowing throughout the night, we had a different but great birthday celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment