Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 164: Buenos Aires

This morning, two of the fathers arrived at the hotel, a day earlier than everyone else. It was great to see another familiar face. I joined them for lunch and dinner and began to share many of the stories of my travels. Argentina is known for its beef, so I made sure to get an amazing cut of beef for my lunch. The ribs were amazing, quite a change from the street food and cups of noodles and/or rice. That night, we ate at a fabulous hotel restaurant. The place was crawling with gorgeous women, which made us question our current accommodations. It turns out that there is a Versace event going on close by, unfortunately, you cant come in wearing a backpack. For dinner, I had some fish, I cant remember the name, that had black truffles covering the top. Delicious!

Nothing much happened today, just reconnected with two friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment