Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 91: Phuket

Today, all I did was relax. Boyd went and got a massage and haircut while Robbie went and checked out a Muay Thai training camp, Tiger. After last night's fight, he has been contemplating staying here and training for the remaining time he has abroad instead of traveling. I chose to stay at home and relax with the pool and a beer by my side.

That night, we had a chef come and prepare us am amazing dinner. Right before we started to eat, Robbie finally showed up, excited to tell us that he would be staying here to train in mixed martial arts for the next month. I am excited for him and can't wait to watch his fights YouTube.

Robbie, Boyd, and I stayed up for our last night together and watched The Beach. The movie is a good tale of a backpacker, who starts off in Bangkok, Thailand, and his desire to do something different from every other backpacker. We figured it best described what we all have in mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment