Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 92: Phuket

We began the day by helping Robbie pack and getting everything in order before he moved to his training camp. After returning Robbie's moped, Boyd and I waved Robbie goodbye as he set off on his next endeavor.

Boyd and I headed off to the bus station on the other side of the island. I wanted to check the schedule and prices for a bus ticket to Don Sak and then a ferry to Ko Pha-ngan, an island off the east coast of Thailand. After the long moped trip there, I discovered that I will have to arrive tomorrow morning at 8am to purchase my ticket for a 6 hour bus ride at 9am. We then headed off to explore some of the island before dinner.

Boyd's father, Boyd, and I had dinner at a great restaurant not far from our villa. We sat down for dinner right after the sun was set and had a private beach to enhance the view during our meal. Boyd an I walked around a bit and explored the beach. When we returned to the table we were sweating like crazy. Since the dinner was in an open aired restaurant, we had the staff constantly bringing us cold wet hand towels to keep us cool.

After finishing our amazing meal, Boyd and I stayed up for a while, finishing off our last night together right.





No comments:

Post a Comment