Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 158: An airplane to Sydney

A third day in a row where nothing particularly interesting happened. This morning it rained hard all day. Parts of Bali were starting to flood as I headed for the airport. I could see full roads covered with water as my flight took off. 

Got to Kuala Lumpur a little delayed. This airport loves me! I have been here now 5 times; I know the layout like a local now. The smoke coming from Sumatra, Indonesia was definitely visible in the air. I spoke with a local Malaysian next to me and she said that it was much worse a week ago. I could tell she was pretty angry about the issue, rightfully so.

Caught my overnight flight to Sydney; I'll be in a western civilization in the morning. How weird is that going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment