Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 144: Bali

Today was spent like many of my past couple days, in transit. I got up early and headed for my flight to Kuala Lumpur. I spent the afternoon in the KL airport, reading a book on Indonesia; there are so many amazing things to see in Indonesia. After reading a bit of this book, I realize that I could spend MONTHS there. Everything from beutiful beaches, some of the best reefs in the world, the isolated tribes of Papua, and a list of volcanoes that can take your breath away.

I arrived into Bali late tonight. My hostel was tucked away on a small street an hour away from the airport, a great escape from the traffic that clogs the streets of Bali. Good dorm, clean rooms, and a pool... all for $6 a night. Not a bad start to the next leg of my trip!

(Taken the following morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment