Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 132: Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Province

Didn't do much today at all! Since I made trip out to the grasslands and the desert, I realized that I am not going to be able to go to Mongolia. After I got done with Nepal, I sent all my cold gear home and it is supposed to be very cold in Mongolia; it gets close to 32F at night; if I am to be camping, I can't withstand that weather with the type of clothes that I have now, nor can I stomach buying a whole new set of clothes just for Mongolia. So I have decided to head back down south. My visa for China runs out much sooner than I thought, so I need to get out of this country fast.

I have booked a sleeper train back to Beijing tomorrow night and then a plane that afternoon to Shenzhen and then I plan to take train back to Hong Kong. Lots of traveling in one day, I hope I can make it back to Hong Kong without any hiccups.

Only time will tell and anythiing is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment