Friday, February 15, 2013

Pictures

So I was able to make some room on my iPad, so here are some long overdue photos. Enjoy.

Picture 1: sunroof terrace in Tordigarh
Picture 2: locals in Tordigarh
Picture 3: Tordigarh
Picture 4: throwing pots
Picture 5: completed pots
Picture 6: camels
Picture 7: Ali Baba
Picture 8: a long way up!
Picture 9: the dunes
Picture 10: sunset
Picture 11: The Well of Chand Baori
Picture12: me at the well
Picture 13: the pillar to the king's throne at Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 14: Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 15: Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 16: Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 17: the mosque at Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 18: the mosque at Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 19: the mosque at Fetehpur Sikei
Picture 20: Agra

I didn't have enough room to upload my photos for Jaipur. So later. Sorry









































No comments:

Post a Comment