Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 224: Vancouver

I woke up early to William's alarm as he got ready for his flight back to South Carolina. The shuttle was full to the airport, so I dropped him off. I went straight back to the hotel and slept until checkout.

I packed up and had two options: camp in Mt Olympic National Park or go to Vancouver, Canada. While I was traveling the world I met so many Canadians and was almost embarrassed to admit I had never been to my neighboring country, and I have heard many great things about Vancouver. The next thing I know, I'm in a foreign country with no no more cell service heading into downtown Vancouver. Luckily, my map also included Canada and I was able to piece together where I was and where I needed to go. So this is what life was like before the GPS?

I ended up making it to my hotel late in the afternoon. All I did was clean out my rental car and update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment